Most people like to secure their most valued assets through home and…Read more
Tips for buying International Health Insurance
Before traveling abroad you should plan for illness or injuries during the trip. Travelers are responsible for hospital and other medical expenses incurred during their trip and so International health insurance is essential. Following tips will help you in buying insurance
- Check your health insurance plan to see if they will cover your health needs abroad.
- Think about purchasing additional health insurance for your trip if your health insurance does not cover you while you are traveling.
- Insurance plan must provide an emergency help line, 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week and facilitate international travelers to contact from different time zones and different geographical locations.
- Check for insurance company’s tie-ups with the health care providers (Doctors and Hospitals)
- Check if the insurance covers treatment in home country also.