Travel Insurance for Schengen Visa
If you are planning to travel to Europe, you will need to acquire a Schengen visa and subsequently the Schengen visa travel insurance. While it is not mandatory to have health insurance, it is preferred you have one as unforeseen medical expenses can make you shell out a substantial amount of money.
Visiting a foreign land is exciting and adventurous. However, you are also stepping into unknown territory. You need to be practical as well as have foresight as to how will you encounter any emergencies.
At NRIOL, our team understands this crucial decision. We are here to provide you with the right European travel visa insurance which suits your priorities and needs so that you have peaceful travel and enjoy the best of European travel.
For a plan that meets the requirements of the Schengen countries. Coverage confirmation and Insurance letter available after purchase. NRIOL offers the best Travel Insurance for Schengen Visa for Europe Travel.
Europe Travel Insurance is either required by many countries in Europe or is recommended for visitors and travelers to Europe. Many countries like France, Germany, Italy, Spain, etc., will not issue a visa unless applicants/visitors demonstrate adequate insurance coverage. Find a plan that meets & exceeds the insurance requirements for visas – Complete the form above and click the ‘Get Quote’ button to get a quote!
The basic requirements for a Schengen visa are-
- Have minimum coverage of 30,000 Euro.
- Provide coverage for sudden medical emergencies such as illness, accident, injury.
- The tourist insurance should be valid in all the Schengen insurance states.
Advantages of travel coverage for Schengen Visa.
If you are planning a trip to any of the European countries, it is always a good idea to have Schengen travel insurance to take care of any unexpected medical emergencies.
The advantages of travel insurance Schengen visa are-
- Most travel insurance firms offer cashless cover. However, you need to check it beforehand.
- It also offers emergency evacuation services.
- Loss of a passport is also covered under the Schengen visa.
- It provides personal accident cover.
- The tourist insurance Schengen visa also provides for third-party damage cover.
Please note the above benefits are exclusive only. The parameters differ from different companies and also according to the purpose of your visit. You need to access all your priorities before obtaining the tourist visa Schengen insurance.
Why choose us for insurance visa Schengen travel?
- When you choose NRIOL as your Europe travel Insurance partner, you not only get important insurance coverage for your international trip but the expertise of our highly knowledgeable team.
- If in an unfortunate event you encounter any medical emergencies you have our back to cover the whooping hospitalization costs.
- As a sought-after firm offering highly exceptional international travel insurance, we offer support 24/7 to answer any of your queries or concerns.
- We want our esteemed clients to have a comfortable and enjoyable trip to the European country you have chosen to travel to.
- We offer the most competitive and pocket-friendly rates.
Schengen Visa Travel Insurance
Best Schengen Visa Travel Insurance
- Traveling to any European country will bring fascinating experiences which you will cherish for a lifetime.
- However European countries are highly expensive, even for daily costs of living and routine expenses. And if in an unfortunate event you come across any medical emergencies you may need to shell out an atrocious amount of money.
- As a professional and topmost travel insurance company, we at NRIOL, have tie-ups with the most sought-after medical insurance companies to provide you insurance for visitors to Europe.
- Our tailor-made insurance plans will make your task easier for buying the insurance of your choice according to your priorities.
- At NRIOL, we will give you all the assistance needed for a safe, carefree, and pleasant trip to Europe.
Why buy travel insurance to Europe
FAQ – Travel insurance for Schengen visa
Which travel insurance is the best for a Schengen visa?
For the most competitive, customized, and flexible travel insurance plans, we at NRIOL will provide you with the relevant cover for your Europe travel. Established in the year 2003, we are a distinguished team of travel experts with the sole purpose, to make your journey both enjoyable and safe.
And that begins with an all-comprehensive travel insurance Schengen visa.
We want our esteemed customers to explore different places, gain rich experiences and widen their outlook. Our company is always on the task of creating innovative changes in the various insurance policies, according to the needs of the international traveler.
How much is the travel insurance for Schengen Visa?
If you are planning to visit Europe it is suggested that you obtain the Schengen visa along with the Schengen visa Health insurance. In case you encounter any medical emergencies it is always a safe idea to have an insurance cover so that you need not pay out of your pocket.
A minimum pre-requisite or coverage of at least 30,000 EUR is required for the travel insurance Europe visa.
How do I get the Schengen travel insurance visa?
If you are planning to travel to any European country then it is recommended you acquire the Schengen travel visa insurance along with the Schengen visa. All types of travelers can get the Schengen visa travel insurance. They typically fall in the category of Leisure Travel, Business Travel, and students. There are different basic requirements to fulfill for each of the different categories and that depends on which travel insurance company you choose.
Travelers have to fulfill the minimum requirement for the Schengen visa travel insurance.
The general requirements for the Schengen visa health insurance are-
- Completed visa application form
- A valid passport
- Photographs meeting the Europe visa requirements
- The reason for your travel
- How do you plan to take care of your accommodations?
- Your plans of returning to your home country.
- The insurance policy must be valid for the entire duration of your stay.
- It should cover all the Schengen countries.
- The travel insurance policy should have a minimum coverage of 30,000 Euros.
Which is the best travel medical insurance for Europe?
For all-inclusive and comprehensive insurance coverage for your Europe travel, NRIOL is your go-to travel partner. When you choose us as your insurance tourist partner, you can rest assured of having a safe and peaceful trip.
We have partnered with some of the best insurance companies in the industry that will provide you with the most competitive rates, keeping in mind the duration of your travel, your requirements, and the purpose of your travel.
Do I need tourist travel insurance in Europe?
No, it is not mandatory to have tourist travel Schengen insurance in Europe. However, it is always safe to have travel insurance if you are traveling to Europe.
There are mainly two reasons for this-
- You can face unexpected medical emergencies while you are on a foreign trip.
- It can cost you an extremely high amount of money, almost making a big dent in your bank balance. To safeguard yourself against shelling out a huge quantity of money, it is always a practical way of obtaining valid health insurance to meet your sudden medical emergencies in a foreign land.