The Travelex Flight Insure Plus Multi Trip Insurance plan offers both Package Plan and Flight Only options and is the best flight insurance plan for travelers who anticipate more than three trips in a year. The Package Plan option includes a flight accident benefit and adds standard post departure benefits like medical coverage, medical evacuation, as well as baggage coverage per trip.
Travelex Flight Insure Plus Multi Trip Insurance provides Policy Maximum limits per trip as follows on the Package Plan option:
When Coverage Begins
All coverages will take effect on the later of
1. the date the plan payment and enrollment form has been received;
2. the date and time you start your Covered Trip;
3. 12:01 A.M Standard Time on the Scheduled Departure Date of your Covered Trip.
When Coverage Ends
Your coverage automatically ends on the earlier of:
1. the date the Covered Trip is completed;
2. the Scheduled Return Date;
3. cancellation of the Covered Trip covered by the plan;
4. your arrival at the return destination on a round-trip, or the destination on a one-way trip.
Travelex Flight Insure Plus Multi Trip Insurance offers a broad range of benefits on the Package Plan including:
*Trip Cancellation Coverage is for a Trip Cost, not to exceed $200,000 in aggregate trip cost for all covered persons for the same Covered Trip. **Travel Assistance & Concierge Services are provided by the designated provider as listed in the Description of Coverage. The travel insurance is underwritten by Stonebridge Casualty Insurance Company which is changing its name to Transamerica Casualty Insurance Company, Columbus, Ohio; NAIC #10952.