International Students, visiting Faculty, Scholars, or other persons age 13 and older who are temporarily residing outside their Home Country. The Insured must remain engaged in full-time educational or research activities outside their Home Country during the Period of Coverage.
All United States Students, visiting Faculty, Scholars, or other persons with a current passport who are temporarily residing outside the United States and are engaged in full-time educational or research activities.
Coverage becomes effective on the latest of the following:
- The date Seven Corners receives a completed application, and premium for the period requested; or
- The Effective Date requested on the application; or
- The moment the Insured Person departs their Home Country airspace; or
- The date Seven Corners approves the application.
Coverage will end on the earlier of the following:
- The moment the Insured Person returns to their Home Country; or
- The expiration of 12 months from the Effective Date of Coverage; or
- The date shown on the ID Card issued by Seven Corners; or
- The end of the period for which premium has been paid; or
- The Date the Insured Person fails to be considered an Eligible Person; or
- The date / moment the maximum benefit amount has been paid.