This program is available to non-United States citizens who come to the U.S. for business, pleasure, to study, or to immigrate. The program must become effective within 12 months of arrival in the United States.
Your coverage will begin on the latest of the following:
- Your departure from your Home Country; or
- The date your Application and premium are received by Seven Corners; or
- The date your Application and premium are accepted by Seven Corners; or
- The date you request on the Application.
Your coverage will end on the earlier of the following:
- The date shown on the Insurance Confirmation Card, for which premium has been paid; or
- The date you return to your Home Country; or
- 12 months after your original Effective Date; or
- The day an insured becomes a U.S. citizen or is considered a U.S. resident by the state where they are residing; or
- The date of entry into active military service.