The Eligible Member resides outside his/her Home Country or is scheduled to reside outside his/her Home Country for a period greater that 3 months. An Eligible Participant or an Eligible Dependent must meet all of the following requirements:
- Missionary participants must be Citizen of the U.S. or permanent resident of the U.S. (as defined by the immigration code of the U.S.);
- Marine participant’s Country of Assignment is other than the Eligible Participant’s Home Country;
- under Age 75.
Your effective date of insurance will be on the 1st or 15th day of the month following underwriting approval.
Your coverage ends on the earlier of:
- The last day of the month after the date the Insured Person is no longer eligible;
- The end of the last period for which premium has been paid;
- The date the Policy terminates;
- The date the Lifetime Maximum Benefit of the Plan has been exhausted;
- The date of fraud or misrepresentation of a material fact by the Insured Person, except as indicated in the Time Limit on Certain Defenses provision.