May I go to any doctor or hospital, or must I use my school’s Student Health Center or a preferred provider from Study USA-HealthCare’s network?

For Foreign Students Studying in the U.S.: You may choose any of these. If you choose choose to be seen at your Student Health Center when it is equipped to treat your condition, you will receive the in-network benefit and also your deductible for such incidents will be waived. For other incidents, if you use a doctor or hospital in Study USA-HealthCare’s large preferred provider network, MultiPlan, Inc., you will pay a lower deductible and reach your plan limits more slowly than if you go outside the network. For US Registered Students Studying Abroad: Outside the U.S., Study USA-HealthCare does […]

Read more »