Every member must be a full time student at a college or university. The group member (5 or more insureds) must reside outside his/her home country to pursue international educational activities. Must not obtain residency status in the host country. Dependents must be legal dependents travelling with the group outside the home country.
Coverage becomes effective at the latest of:
- The date the application is received with the premium payment.
- The date the member departs from his country of citizenship,
- The date requested on the application.
Coverage will end on the earliest of:
- The end of the period for which the premium is paid.
- The date requested on the application form.
- The date the member returns to the home country.