The following conditions apply to all persons applying for and/or enrolling in Patriot Platinum Amercia Medical Insurance:
- Patriot Platinum America Medical Insurance is travel insurance for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country.
- For those over age 65 and visiting the U.S., your initial Period of Coverage must begin within 30 days of arrival in the U.S. This requirement will be waived with proof of previous valid international travel insurance. Prior U.S. domestic health care coverage does not meet this eligibility requirement. Please provide the name of your insurance carrier on the Application Form. If you are not in the U.S. at the time of application, please indicate your expected date of arrival on your Application Form.
Coverage becomes effective on the latest of:
- the date IMG receives your completed Application Form and the appropriate premium;
- the date you depart from your home country; or
- the date requested on your Application Form.
Coverage will end on the earliest of:
- the end of the period for which premium has been paid;
- the date requested on your Application Form; or
- the date you return to your home country