The Eligible Member must be below age 75 and their country of assignment must be different from their home country.
Your effective date of insurance will be on the 1st or 15th day of the month following underwriting approval.
Your coverage ends on the earlier of:
- The last day of the month after the date the Insured Person is no longer eligible;
- The end of the last period for which premium has been paid;
- The date the Policy terminates;
- The date the Lifetime Maximum Benefit of the Plan has been exhausted;
- The date of fraud or misrepresentation of a material fact by the Insured Person, except as indicated in the Time Limit on Certain Defenses provision.