All U.S. citizens living abroad who are 74 or younger at the time of application are eligible to apply for coverage.
All legal residents of the U.S.(citizens and foreign nationals) who are age 74 or younger at the time of application are eligible if they live in a state listed below:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Your effective date of insurance will be on the 1st or 15th day of the month following underwriting approval.
Your coverage ends on the earlier of:
- The last day of the month after the date the Insured Person is no longer eligible;
- The end of the last period for which premium has been paid;
- The date the Policy terminates;
- The date the Lifetime Maximum Benefit of the Plan has been exhausted;
- The date of fraud or misrepresentation of a material fact by the Insured Person, except as indicated in the Time Limit on Certain Defenses provision.