An Eligible Participant or an Eligible Dependent must meet all of the following requirements. Must be:
- a resident of the U.S.
- under Age 75
- Is traveling outside the U.S. and is traveling at least 24 hours away from his/her Home.
Each Eligible Participant’s and his/her Eligible Dependent’s Period of Insurance starts on the latest of the following:
- the end of the last period for which premium payment has been made to the Insurer;
- the date the Plan terminates
- the date the Maximum Period of Insurance Benefit of the Plan has been exhausted;
- the date of fraud or misrepresentation of a material fact by the Insured Participant, except as indicated in the Time Limit on Certain Defenses provision