If you are traveling outside of your Home Country and are at least 14 days old, you are eligible for coverage. If you are under age 70, you may select your Overall Maximum Limit, ranging from $50,000 to $1,000,000. If you are age 70 to 79, the Overall Maximum Limit available is $100,000. If you are age 80 or older, the Overall Maximum Limit available is $10,000.
Coverage becomes effective on the latest of:
- date the Application and correct premium is received
- departure from the Home Country or
- the date requested on the Application
Coverage will end on the earliest of:
- the end of the period for which premium was paid,
- the date requested on the Application, or
- the moment of arrival upon return to the Home Country (unless you have started a Benefit Period or are eligible for Home Country Coverage under the Atlas Extra plan).